Social media policy
Sunshine City Corporation utilizes social media as an Internet communication tool.
With regard to social media, Our Company will comply with its own internal regulations and with related laws and regulations and will always act in good faith so as to gain the trust of its customers.
To everyone using the official social media accounts of Sunshine City Corporation
1. Basic Policy
The companies under Sunshine City Group (hereinafter, "our Group") utilize social media as a communication tool on the Internet. When participating in social media, our Group will comply with existing laws and regulations and act in good faith to earn the trust of our customers in accordance with the provisions of 「Mitsubishi Estate Group's Charter of Corporate Behavior」 and 「Mitsubishi Estate Group's Operational Guidelines」.
2. Principles of Conduct
- We will comply with existing laws and regulations, as well as the internal rules established by our Group.
- When disseminating information, we will be conscious of and take responsibility for our role as a representative of our Group.
- We understand and strive to be aware of the following features of social media.
- That social media can be accessed by an unspecified number of users.
- That information that has been disseminated can never be completely withdrawn.
- We will not disclose business information related to our Company or non-public information related to our clients and business partners.
- We will not disseminate personal information or information concerning the privacy of an individual without the prior consent of the individual.
- We will respect the rights of third parties, including copyrights, trademarks, patents, and portrait rights, without infringing on these rights.
3. To All Users of Social Media
- The information disseminated on social media by executives and employees of our Group who operate our official accounts does not necessarily represent the Group's official stance or constitute official announcements. Our official announcements are published on our Group's website and through press releases.
- Please note that all information on social media is current at the time of its dissemination and is subject to change.
- Our Group reserves the right to terminate or suspend the operation of any account at our discretion without prior notice to users.
- Please refrain from engaging in any of the following acts or making posts involving such content (including posting links to pages that contain the following acts/content). Please note that our Group may delete or block your account if we deem, at our discretion, that you have engaged in any of the following acts. In addition, we shall not be liable for any losses or damage incurred by you as a result of this.
- (1)Acts that infringe on the rights or interests of our Group, other users, or third parties;
- (2)Acts that are slanderous, offensive, or injurious to the reputation, credibility, or privacy of our Group, other users, or third parties (including acts involving the disclosure of information that may result in the identification of specific individuals, such as email addresses, telephone numbers, addresses, etc., of our Group, other users, or third parties), or which interfere with the business operations of our Group, other users, or third parties;
- (3)Acts that violate the Public Offices Election Act;
- (4)Acts that involve soliciting others to join a religious organization or other groups/organizations;
- (5)Acts that involve soliciting investments, donations, funds, or the purchase of goods and services;
- (6)Acts that feature other websites that our Group deems to be inappropriate, solicit the viewing of such websites, or involve the utilization of this Service for the downloading of files;
- (7)Acts that tap on the information obtained through this Service for commercial purposes;
- (8)Acts involving the utilization of this Service to transmit viruses or other harmful programs or files that interfere with the normal operation of computer software or hardware of our Group, other users, or third parties;
- (9)Acts involving the publication of information/content that you lack the legitimate authority to publish on this Service;
- (10)Acts that interfere with the provision or use of this Service by our Group, other users, or third parties;
- (11)Acts involving the access of this Service through hacking or other illegal activities, or the surveillance or replication of all or part of this Service;
- (12)All other acts that violate the Terms of Service, public order and morals, existing laws and regulations, or penal statutes, as well as all acts that are deemed to be inappropriate by our Group.
- Please refer to the respective 「Terms of Service」 for each account, if any.
4. General Enquiries
As the operating policies and engagement methods (e.g., whether users can expect replies, as well as the response times and method) of individual accounts vary depending on the account, please contact the respective social media operators directly if you have any enquiries.
This Policy is subject to change without prior notice to users if our Group deems it necessary.
Published in May 2015
Last updated on October 1st, 2021
Sunshine City Corporation