Policy for Personal Information Protection
Respecting the importance of the personal information of customers and clients, Sunshine City Corporation (hereafter referred to as the "Company") shall take the necessary steps to safeguard such information, in accordance with the "Policy for Personal Information Protection of Mitsubishi Estate Co. Ltd (http://www.mec.co.jp/j/privacy/)".
Official Announcement on Personal Data Protection
1. The Company’s Name, Address, and Representative
Sunshine City Corporation
3-1-1 Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 170-8630
CEO & President: Naoto Aiba
2. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
The Company shall use the personal information (as defined by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information [hereafter referred to as the "Act"]) provided by customers and clients on the Service to run the following services and the following purposes. Unless otherwise permitted by laws and regulations, the company shall not use acquired personal information beyond the scope of the purposes of use below without obtaining the person’s consent.
- ①Ownership, rental, management, mediation, and trading of land or real estate such as buildings, etc.
- ②Sales of food, clothes, general merchandise, etc., and food and beverage services
- ③Facility management for aquariums, observation decks, exhibition halls, meeting rooms, assembly halls, theaters, museums, gymnasiums, etc.
- ④E-commerce etc.
- ⑤Operation and management of limited purpose card, etc.
- ⑥Construction, operation, and management of car parks, bus terminals, roads, parks, etc.
- ⑦Design, supervision, execution, contracting, etc. of construction projects, etc.
- ⑧Advertising or commissioning, etc., of such.
- ⑨General insurance agency
- ⑩Operation of facilities such as hotels, etc.
- ⑪Warehousing and logistics
- ⑫Any and all businesses incidental and related to each of the foregoing
- (2)Purposes of Use
- ①Sending emails to notify about products, services, events, complimentary tickets, and gifts.
- ②To notify about development and improvements to existing products and services as well as new products and services.
- ③To request cooperation in questionnaires,participation in competitions, market survey and customer trend analysis, and the creation and publication of statistical data that is not personally identifiable.
- ④To respond to inquiries and request for documents
- ⑤Contract fulfillment, business activities including providing information, notification, services, etc., and marketing activities such as creation of survey analysis and statistical data based on customer trend analysis and product development surveys etc.
- ⑥For the security of buildings
- ⑦For providing, recommending, and introducing products and services by the Company’s affiliates (https://co.sunshinecity.co.jp/about/group.html) and companies of the Mitsubishi Estate Group, as stated in the List of Group Companies (https://www.mec.co.jp/j/company/group/field.html) on the financial statements of Mitsubishi Estate or the Corporate Website of Mitsubishi Estate as well as other relevant parties, etc.
- ⑧Other activities necessary for carrying out our business
- ⑨For obtaining the person’s consent to provide information to third parties
3. Joint Usage
The Company may jointly use the following personal information.
- (1)Jointly used personal data
Name; birth date; affiliated association, department, and post; address; phone number; FAX number; email address; real estate information; products or services purchase history; usage history of services such as apps; location information, and other information divulged to the company through user inquiries, etc.
- (2)Extent of joint use
The Company’s affiliates (https://co.sunshinecity.co.jp/about/group.html) and companies of the Mitsubishi Estate Group, as stated in the List of Group Companies (https://www.mec.co.jp/j/company/group/field.html) on the financial statements of Mitsubishi Estate or the Corporate Website of Mitsubishi Estate as well as other relevant parties, etc.
- (3)Purpose of joint usage
To the extent necessary to fulfill the purposes above
- (4)Information on custodian for the management of personal information
[Name of custodian] Sunshine City Corporation
[Address] 3-1-1 Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 170-8630
[Representative] CEO & President Naoto Aiba
4. Procedure to Request for the Suspension, etc. of Disclosure and Provision to Third Parties and Inquiries
For inquiries and feedback on the Company’s handling of personal information and the procedure to request for the suspension, etc. of disclosure and provision of your personal information to third parties, please contact the following help desk. We will need to confirm your identity before responding to your request (however, please note that we may be unable to fulfill your request in certain cases.)
Sunshine City Corporation General Affairs Department
5. Security Control Measures
- (1)Internal Security Control Measures
The Company shall take the necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leaks, loss, damage, etc., of the personal information that we store, such as implementing systems to safeguard IT systems from unauthorized access or malicious programs as well as enforcing measures to prevent the identification of personal data when moving the electronic devices storing the personal information, including when moving it within our offices.
- (2)Supervision of Employees
When tasking an employee of the Company to the management of personal information, the Company shall take the necessary and appropriate steps to supervise the corresponding employee, including organizing regular training sessions, etc., develop rules and internal records, etc. relating to the management of personal information, and regularly check the status of management to ensure the safe management of the corresponding personal information. Additionally, the Company will also develop incident reporting systems in case of the leakage, etc. of personal information or when there are signs that such incidents may occur.
- (3)Supervision of External Contractors
When commissioning an external contractor to handle a part of or all of the personal information we store, the Company shall take the necessary and appropriate steps to supervise the external contractor to ensure the safe management of personal information, such as regularly reviewing the management status of personal information by the external contractor.
- (4)Understanding External Conditions
When managing personal information overseas, the Company shall regularly collect and study the personal information protection policies and take the necessary measures to ensure safe management.
For inquiries about the Company’s security control measures, please contact the support desk stated in 4.